Monday, October 14, 2013

PUMPKIN EVERYTHING

Confession.

This post makes me want to cry it gets me so excited.

Seriously.

Fat tears of joy.

There are many things I love but few rival my affection for pumpkin. I'm not sure how to explain it except to say, try a few of the recipes listed here and you too may get the love.

Thus, as a shout-out to my favorite orange [sometimes green, and white, and blue, and yellow] beauty, here is a conglomeration of my best-of-show pumpkin and friends, well, everything!

Enjoy!

[BREAKFAST / BAKED]

Spiced Pumpkin Waffles with Maple-Ginger Syrup
Pumpkin [Rice] Bran Muffins
Pumpkin Porridge

[DRINKS]

Spiced Pumpkin Latte
Pumpkin-Goji Smoothie
Creme De Pumpkin Shake

[SNACKS / APPETIZERS / SIDES]

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: 3 Ways
Roasted Delicata Squash
Cheesy Pumpkin Dip

[MAIN COURSES]

Butternut Squash Soup
Pumpkin Risotto
Spaghetti [Squash] and [No Meat] Balls

[DESSERT]

Pumpkin Ice Cream
Buttercup Custard
Upside-Down Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin-Apple Crisp

No comments: